- Created by: CamiK
- Created on: 19-02-20 16:20
- Diffusion is the net movemnet of particles from an area of higher concentration to an area of lower concentration.
- The particles move randomly.
- Subatances can move in and out of cells across cell membranes via diffusion.
- Carbon dioxide is a waste product of diffsion.
Factors that affect Diffusion:
1) Concentration gradient-
The greater difference between two areas, the fatser the rate of diffusion. This is beacuse the the greater the concentration gradeint is.
The higer the temperture, the greater rate oif diffusion.
3) Surface area…