Pharmaceutical TNC: GlaxoSmithKline
Products: They produce pharmaceutical products including medicines and treatments.
- GSK spends millions of pounds every time it researches and produces new drugs.
- The invite scientists from other leading pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer to hunt for the new treatments.
- 15,000 people work in their research team to discover new medicines.
- They test or screen around 65 million compounds every year in search of new medicines.
Production and Distrobution:
- It reduces its prices of…
Similar Geography resources: