- Created by: GreenGooSnake
- Created on: 31-07-19 22:55
1. You need to use an apostrophe when you're writing about things that belong to people.
Kulvinder's goldfish have all died.
- The apostrophe shows that the goldfish belong to Kulvinder.
The women's race was cancelled.
- 'Men', 'women' and 'children' follow the same rule.
There's an important rule for words ending in 's':
James's garden is bigger than mine.
- If a single name ends in 's', you still need to add an apostrophe and an 's'...
I washed the players' kit…