- Created by: GreenGooSnake
- Created on: 21-07-19 17:28
So you're loving the Shakespeare lessons - they're awesome. But then your teacher spoils it all by setting homework. Why? That I can't answer - I can only offer you essay tips.
Check What you're being Asked.
Q. What do we learn about the character of Romeo from these scenes? Support your ideas with references to the following extracts.
- The words in bold are the most important words in the question. This is what you'd have to write about.
He jests at scars that never felt a wound. But soft, what light through yonder window...
1) Go through the scenes again, picking out words that look like they'll help answer the question.
2) For this one you'd need anything that reveals something about Romeo's character.
3) Then go through again looking for any less obvious bits about Romeo.