- Oliver explain his love for Celia
- Oliver gives the legacy to Orlando
- Ganymede tells Orlando that he will marry Rosalind on the morrow
- Ganymede tells everyone to meet tomorrow to sort everyone's marriages out.
Analytical Questions (PEAL):
1. What causes humour in this scene?
Humour is caused in this scene through Oliver and Celia's sudden love. Oliver has decided that 'for my father's house and all the revenue that was old Sir Roland's will I estate upon you [Orlando]'. It seems unlikely that Oliver has suddenly decided to give up his life at court to go and live with Aliena in the pastoral. What causes irony is the fact that Aliena is in fact Celia who is…