- Created by: Lottie
- Created on: 29-04-12 13:15
- A women in Bristol had a car accident which killed her unborn child- should she be prosecuted?
- Unsafe abortions kill approximately 200 women a day- should abortions be more accesable and safe?
- A women who was left seriously tramatised after an abortion is sueing the doctor who carried out the abortion as she claims she was not warned about the emotional side effects- is this right?
- A women in a French hospital was mistaken for another patient and given treatment that resulted in a miscarriage- should the doctor be prosecuted?
- Is the husband of a women who had an abortion allowed to sue his wife as she took away his right of being a father?