- This is the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy
There are two sects of christianity:
Christian catholics and church of england christians......
CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC VIEWS ON ABORTION:
- Christian catholics follow the belief that what is right will always be right and what is wrong shall always be wrong. This is called an absoloute percpective.
- They argue against abortion is wrong because:
1) Christian catholics believe that what happens, happens for a reason. And even if you cannot support the child, even if the child has a disablity, god has made this happen for a reason. Surley god knows what is best for you. So eventhough you are not clear of why god has given you a pregnancy that you hadn't asked for it will always be for the good and not the bad. This is evident in Jeremiah 29:11 when he says "for i know the plans i have for you, they are plans for good and not a disaster, to give you a future and a hope". it is also evident in psalms 37:5 when it is said "god has a reason for allowing things to happen, we may never understand his wisdom but we simply have to trust his will."
2) christian catholics believe in the santity of life, this is the belief that everyone is made in the image of god and is holy. So by terminating the human life…