Cowpe (1989-chip pan fire media campaign):
- Cowpe reported on a Tv campain that took place in the UK between 1976 and 1984 based around the dangers of chip pan fires.
- They used two 60 second adverts called 'Inattendance' and 'overfilling' were shown in 7 different regional TV areas.
- In 3 areas- Granada, Harlech and Tyne Tees, were shown the TV campaign twice.
- It was measured through the fire brigade statistics for the number of chip pan fires before and after the campaign.
- Aim: To test the effectiveness of an advertising ampaign.
- Participants- People living in the…