- The body is perfumed, wrapped in white cloth, don't use coffins,graves are slight raised and they face Mecca.
- Muslims can't be cremated because they will be resurrected ('We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers')
- Crying is acceptable but don't go over the top ('Don't trangress the limits')
- Friends/family travel to, bring food to and offer support to someone who is mourning.
Heaven and Hell
- Muslims who had to good life go to heaven and who had a bad life went to hell
- In paradise you are reunited with loved ones. Paradise is better than the world and you will be greeted by Allah himself.
- People who've helped others and people who died…