Community and Succession:
- Ecosystems are dynamic and subject to change.
- A change in the environment affects the organisms, and a change is organisms affects the environment.
- Succesion is the change in structure and composition of an area or species over a period of time.
- Primary succession refers to the introduction of plants/animals into areas that have not previously supported a community, for example, a bare rock, or the site of a volcanic eruption.
- Secondary succession refers to a reintroduction of organisms into…
Similar Biology resources: