- Strange particles are created via strong interactions, where it is conserved. They must always be created in pairs (this is usually done through pair production)
- All Leptons have a 0 strangeness, since only Hadrons can be strange.
- Strange particles decay with the weak interaction, and so therefore it is not conserved if the weak force is involved.
- In every interaction: Energy, Momentum, Charge, Baryon Number and Lepton Numbers (separately) are all conserved.
- In the strong, Strangeness is, in the weak, it…