- Created by: Billie2503
- Created on: 05-11-19 10:59
How are their structures linked to their functions?
- energy storage (P&A)
- carbon and energy storage (bacteria)
- good at storage because:
- long hydrocarbon tail- contain lots of energy (2x more than carbohydrates)
- Insoluable- dont cause water to enter cells by osmosis. They bundle together as insoluable droplets as the hydrophobic tails face inwards (away from water) and the hyrdrophilic tails face outwards as it sheilds.
- found in the cell membrane
- make up…