Process of Translation leading to polypeptide formation (protein synthesis)
1. After the mRNA leaves the nucleus it enters the cytoplasm.
2. The location of translation occurs in the ribosomes in the cytoplasm
3. Ribsomes attach themselves to the mRNA (Ribosomes are also composed of RNA - rRNA)
4. Each ribosome covers an area of three codons on the mRNA.
5. the first tRNA carrying an amino acid will come in and the anti-codon exposed on the tRNA will have complementary binding with the codon of the mRNA in the A SITE of the ribosome.
6.Ribosome moves, first tRNA is now in the P…