- Created by: laurankomo
- Created on: 28-10-19 14:23
Location is the place where a business decides tos ite its operations . this can affect cost and revenue .
- how much will premise rent cost ?
- e.g shopping mall is chaper than villiage unit
- business grants ( to solve unemployment theyre paid to open in a location )
proximity to market
- type of goods
- perishable goods would be close to the consumer
- consumer good e.g clothes can travel longer distances
- can the consumers get to you ?
- are there services nearby for employees
proximity to competitors
- is a certain area known for these products
- if so , more customers will be drawn
- e.g jewlwery quarter
- cheap labour…