- Created by: dawnflame357
- Created on: 21-07-21 13:21
Definite articles: "the"
le grand-père- the grandfather
la grand-mère- the grandmother
les grand-parents- the grandparents
If singular noun starts with a vowel or a silent h, le and la shortened to l' -- l'ami
Sometimes: Use le,la and les even when we would'nt say "the" in english:
- when talking about likes and dislikes
- -J'adore le poulet - I love chicken
- when referring to abstract (general-not specific) things
- -La musique est trés important- music is very important (it's not the music, it's music- in general)
Indefinite articles: "a,an,some"