- Created by: parker123
- Created on: 17-11-18 12:34
- market positioning is concerned the the perseptions consumers have about products.
- consumers position a businesses product in relation to those competitiors.
- some approaches businesses might use to position its products are:
- The benefits ofered by the product -- style, quality.
- the unique selling point-- this is the key aspect of product that sets it apart from competitiors.
- the attributes of the products-- e.g a solgan for the products