1) I am the Lord your God, you shall not have strange Gods before me.
- Kept: people have personal relationships with God. People who sacrafice wealth.
- Fail to keep: Put material goods before God. Athiests who don't believe in Gods.
2) You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
- Kept: Minding your language. Use positive language about God.
- Fail to keep: Disrespectful language.
3) Remember you keep holy the Sabbath Day.
- Kept: Go out to mass every week. Spend it with family.
- Fail to keep: Don't go to mass. Don't think about God. Sunday shopping.