- Created by: hayden Francis
- Created on: 06-06-14 16:16
- WORKING CAPITAL = CURRENT ASSETS - CURRENT LIABILITIES
- The relatively liquid assets of a business that can easily be turned into cash - money owed by a business which needs to be paid in the short-term.
- Working capital is the funds left over to meet day-to-day expenses after current debts have been paid. It is calculated by current assets minus current liabilities.
- Working capital cycle is the flow of liquid resources into and out of a business
1 of 1
Similar Business Studies resources: