- Rosa luxberg, Karl liebknect.
- Germany should be run by workers
- No democracy
- The Friekops, did not agree.
- Sparticists and Friekops went to war.
- Many people died.
- Friekops won
- Communists remained a threat through 1920's.
1 of 6
- Attack from right (upper class)
- Belived in autocracy
- No democracy
- Wanted strong army
- Lots of territorry
- Dr Wolfgang Kapp
- 5,000 friekops in berlin
- Army refuse to fire
- Germany strikes
- Kapp Flees.
2 of 6
- Ebert struggling to keep Germany under control
- 1922 his foriegn minister dies
- 1923 hitler rebels
- short prison sentence
- Hitler strives higher in prison
- Makes a book
- Gains votes
- People from right have freinds in higher places.
3 of 6
- Proportional representation - the percentage of votes and the number of seats given to a paticular party in the Reichstag.
- Democracy - people are able to vote for a paticular party
- Autocracy - One person rules the country at a certain time
- Stab in back theory - as the government signed the armastice and treaty of Versille
- Putch - when people over power the government with beliefs.
- Hyperinflamation - Printing of more money in the hope to get out of reperations, increase in prices.
- Constitution - a set of rules that need to be followed by the county.
4 of 6
- 1921 Germany did not pay reperations.
- France angry
- Invasion in the Ruhr
- Take goods.
- Germany made to show passive resistance
- 100 workers killed
- Streemann stops passive resistance.
5 of 6
- January 1919.
- Set up as a democracy.
- As kaiser fleeing at the end of world war one.
- People were upset as many of family members killed.
- Treaty of versille.
6 of 6
Similar History resources: