Name the 4 spheres and describe them
- The Lithosphere, Hydrosphere, Biosphere and Atmosphere.
- The lithopshere is the crust of the earth.
- The hydrosphere is the water found in the rivers, lakes and seas.
- The biosphere is the living things. (Plants and Animals)
- The atmosphere is the layer of gases surrounding the earth.
1 of 2
Electrolysis - How does it work?
- There are two electrodes.
- A positive anode and negative cathode.
- In the electrolyte the postive metal ions are attracted to the negative cathode.
- The negative non-metal ions are attracted to the positive anode.
2 of 2
Similar Science resources: