- Created by: Emily Harrison 66
- Created on: 23-10-15 09:00
Unit 3: Factors to be considered when designing a
Consistancy of pop up information:
- Aids navigation - should be in same place on each screen & easy to navigate from places
- Easy feature whih replaces manuals - may incorporate online tutorials
Layout appropriate to task:
- Learning packages for children / CAD used by people who are trained to use it
Clear Navigational Structure:
- Make it clear where the user is to go next - text near hotspots telling users to use them.
Unit 3: Adapted HCI for Sensory Problems & Motor P
Sensory Problems - difficulty in seeing the screen or not seeing the screen at all.
- Braille printers or keyboards
- Make the text larger or change the colour of the text to suit colour blind people.
- Use speech synthesisers to spell the words out.
Motor Problems - not being able to use a keyboard or mouse.
- Touch screen or biometric devices
- Biometric methods such as voice recognition or retinal scans
- Specially designed interfaces with input devies such as blow pipes and eye movement devices.