Examples of marketing objectives
- Increase brand recognition
- Increase market share
- Broaden its project range
- Break into a new market segment
1 of 3
Internal influences on marketing objectives
- The corporate objectives- the marketing objectives should aim to work towards the overall goal of the business.
- Size and type of firm- new entrants to a market may have less ambitious objectives.
- Financial position of business- depending on the funds available they may be able to do extensive research on what makes good marketing.
2 of 3
External influences on marketing objectives
- Position in the market- may be able to break into new segments and build upon existing brand image.
- Expected response of competitors- rivals may match your actions to achieve a particular objective.
- State of the economy- if there is a slow or no growth, objectives may be more conservative, especially if you sell luxury items and not necessity items.
3 of 3
Similar Business Studies resources: