- Created by: Rosiem2102
- Created on: 06-06-18 15:52
Types of Long-term memory
- Memory for events in our lives ('diary').
- Memory for knowledge of the world, like an encyclopedia and dictionary.
- Includes language.
- Memory for automatic and often skilled behaviours.
1 of 2
- Clive Wearing and HM had damaged episodic memories but semantic and procedural memories were fine.
- Episodic and procedural memories recalled from different parts of the prefrontal cortex.
- Training programme for adults with mild cognitive impairments.
- Problems with clinical evidence
- Three types of LTM or two?
2 of 2