Rhys ap Gruffudd Rebellion
- Took place following a dispute between Rhys ap Gruffudd and Lord Ferrers concerning the lodging of their men in Camarthen.
1 of 5
Pilgrimage of Grace 1536
- Greatest social uprising during Henry VIII's reign.
- Took place in the North and was led by Robert Aske.
2 of 5
- Took place in East Anglia.
- Wasn't against the monarchy but was against the local landlords.
3 of 5
- Took place in January 1554.
- Uprising againstthe monarch (Queen Mary at the time).
- Led by Thomas Wyatt.
4 of 5
Northern Rebellion 1569
- Catholic rebellion - led by Northern nobles.
- Attempt to depose of Queen Elizabeth I and to replace the current monarch with Mary Queen of Scots.
5 of 5