Austria: the Treaty of St. Germain 1919
- Austria lost her empire including Hungary, Bohemia and Moravia, Transilvania and croatia
- Hungary, Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia became separate states
- Austria was forbidden to join with germany
- Austrian armed forces were limmeted to 30,000
1 of 4
Bulgaria: the Treaty of Neuilly 1919
- Bulgairia lost some territory to Greese and yugoslavia, but gained some from Turkey
- her armed forces were limited to 20,000
- charged £100 million in reparations
2 of 4
Hungary: the Treaty of Trianon 1920
- Hungary had been co-head of the Ausrian Empire and shared in Austrian territorial losses.
- 3 million Hungarians were lost to their country.
- Reperations were expected, but the countries economy was too ruined for it to pay
3 of 4
Turkey: Treaty of Sevres 1920
- lost control of the straits running into the Black Sea and Smyrna to greece.
- lost Morocco, Tunisia, Syria and Lebanon to France and Iraq. Palestine and Transjordan to Britain
4 of 4