Factors that contribute to a successful developmen
Project management involvement
- Task breakdown
- Monitoring and reporting
End user involvement
Effective ICT Teamwork
- Skill Matching
1 of 2
Factors contributing to the failure of a newly int
- Inadequate analysis - sufficient time and effort should be given to research, end users should be involved at the start of the project.
- Not having end user input at the design stage.
- Inadequate testing - not having a plan and not using a range of test data.
- The designers creating an overly complicated system.
- Designers giving attention to low-level data processing tasks.
- Lack of support and preparation for the introduction of the system.
- Minimal training.
- Using an unsuitable changeover method.
2 of 2
Similar ICT resources: