- Direct conversion - the original system is switched off and the new one is switched on.
- Phased conversion - both systems run for a period of time
- Pilot conversion - the original system operates whilst parts of the company have a pilot conversion.
- Parallel conversion - both systems run until the new system is deemed as being reliable.
1 of 2
- Corrective maintenance - fixes bugs such as system crashes that were not apparent during the project test phase.
- Adaptive maintenance - enhances the system or take into account new client requirements.
- Perfective maintenance - the manufacturer of the package adds new features for more efficient operation or usability.
2 of 2
Similar ICT resources: