- Created by: JessicaPerks
- Created on: 30-04-15 13:55
Family realise that Jack has gone
1. "Dad's not here!" - Lindsey
2. "Mom! Mom! Dad's gone!" - Buckley
3. 'Lindsey rushed into the kitchen.'
4. 'he anxiously sucked his thumb.'
5. "Mom, we have to help Daddy." - Buckley
6. 'panicked tears'
7. "what if he's hurt?" - Lindsey
8. 'Buckley stopped crying long enough to look back and forth' - anxious, worried, scared
9. 'grabbing her coat and keys and lipstick' - Len Fenerman, affair later on in text
10. 'Buckley had gone to cling to my sister' - Breakdown of family, later leads to Abigail leaving
11. 'My mother faced the stove.' - Paralanguage - Running away from her problems, later leaves
12. "Don't you see...?" - Abigail - Monosyllabic words, lexical sentence
13. "Buckley, stop milking your thumb!" - Abigail - Ignored question
14. 'my sister reached her arms down to pull him in tighter.' - Comforting
15. 'She looked at our mother.' - Lindsey saying see? We need to do something, and look what you have done to him now.
Susie getting ***** and murdered scene
1. 'I was aware that Mr. Harvey was looking at me strangely.' - Leads to her **** and murder
2. 'but they usually didn't lose their marbles over me when I was wearing my royal blue parka and yellow elephant bell-bottoms.' - Weird behaviour. **********. Rapes and murders young children.
3. 'I felt like observing my way out of there' - Scared. Knows Mr. Harvey's behaviour is weird
4. 'It felt harder even than frozen earth' - Metaphor for her ****
5. 'I was no longer cold or weirded our by the look he had given me.' - Knew how to manipulate people into thinking that he is something that he is not.
6. "It's after dark Susie" - Harvey - Weird behaviour
7. "Be polite and have a coke" - Harvey - Starting to show his true colours
8. "I'm sure the other kids would." - **********. Planing on doing the same to other children? A trap?
9. "Why don't you take off your parka." - Harvey - Weird behaviour
10. "You're very pretty, Susie" - Harvey - **********
11. "Do you have a boyfriend?" - Harvey - **********
12. "I don't know why you think you're leaving." - Harvey - Weird behaviour - Leads to **** and murder of Susie
13. "Take off your clothes." - Harvey - Abour to **** her. **********.
14. "I want to check that you're still a virgin." - Harvey - **********
15. "I want to make sure. Your parents will thank me." - Harvey - Emotional blackmail