- Water falls to earth as either liquid (rain) or in a frozen state (snow, hail)
1 of 10
- Water vapour (gas) changes back into water (liquid).
- It forms small droplets which are visible as clouds.
2 of 10
Surface Run - Off
- Most water returns to the sea in form of rivers.
3 of 10
- The transfer of water from plants to the air (as water vapour).
4 of 10
- The transfer of water from the sea to the air as water vapour.
5 of 10
- Water moves towards rocks under the earth and travels to the river channel
6 of 10
- The transfer of water from the soil to the surface.
7 of 10
- Water stored in rocks following percolation.
8 of 10
- When the soil is full of moisture.
9 of 10
- Trees catch rain on its leaves/branches before the precipitation reached the ground.
10 of 10