- Created by: emilygibson97
- Created on: 26-01-15 13:39
Gatsby decides to tell Nick about his true past - of James Gatz and his poor upbringing. Also, Nick attends another of Gatsby's parties; but this time it is different.
Introductions - Characters
- James Gatz - Gatsby's true past.
Introductions - Setting
- Gatsby's party - This time the party has a different, more negative, atmosphere. Daisy has finally come. The guests are like 'shadows'.
- ''Three O'clock in the Morning' Waltz - This is played at the party, presaging Gatsby's fate.
- Colour - 'Daisy's white face' - Daisy is pure and innocent in Gatsby's eyes.
1 of 1
Similar English Literature resources: