- Committal- The action that takes place when a body is buried or cremated.
- Day of judgement- The day when God will judge everyone according to their action and faith on Earth.
- Eulogy- The speech or talk givven at a fineral about the person who has died.
- Funeral- The ceremony or service that occurs after someone who died.
- Heaven- A Christian idea of paradise where the soul goes after death if it is free from sin to have eternal life with God.
- Hell- A place that some Christians believe is a punishment after death for those souls that are not free from sin; it is often referred to as a place of torment or suffering without God.
- Judge- The Christian idea of God acting as a judge to determine whether a pers
- Soul- Christians believe the soul is a non-physical and immortal part of the body that continues after death and is the connection with God on goes to Heaven or Hell after death.
1 of 2
- Purgatory- In some Christian traditions, a condition or state in which good souls recieve spiritual cleansing after death, in preperation for Heaven.
- Redemption- The idea that sins can be forgiven and a person can be redeemed. Jesus is often referred to by Christians as the redeemer as he died for the sins of the whole world.
- Salvation- Jesus came to Earth to save people from their sins and achieved salvation through his sacrafice in death on the cross
2 of 2