Symptoms of the Black Death were:
- High tempature
- Lumps in the armpit or groin
- These lumps went black and spread all over the body
1 of 4
- In 1348 the Black Death reached England.
- People didn't understand the cause.
- Both supernatural and natural expanations.
- Some people said God sent it as punishment.
- Others said planets or foul air.
- Some groups said Jews or nobility were caused it.
2 of 4
Treaments for the Black Death were:
- There were no treaments or cures
- People relied on prayers or magical cures
- Some attempts included strong-smelling posies as a precaution against foul air
- They also ate cool things, cut open the buboes and draining the puss, lighing a fire in the room, tidying the rubbish from the streets and not letting people from other towns enter theres
3 of 4
Impact of the Black Death:
- Between one-third to a half of the population died
4 of 4