The Parable of the Sower
- Jesus told this parable to the crowd by the lake.
- There was a man who went out to sow corn and he scattered the seed in the field.
- Some of the seed fell along the path, and the bird came and ate it up.
- Some of it fell on the rocky ground, where there was little soil. when the sun came up, it burnt the plants as the roots had not grown deep enough.
- Some of the seed fell in the thorn bushes, which grew and choked the plants.
- But some of the seed fell in the good soil, and the plants sprouted, grew and produced corn: some had thirty grains, others sixty. and others a hundred.
1 of 1