Water- turns white anhydrous copper sulphate blue
Hydrogen gas- Makes a squeky pop with a lighted splint
Carbon Dioxide- Limewater goes cloudy
Chlorine- bleaches damp litmus paper
Ammonia- It dissolves in water to get Ammonium Hydroxide. Then turns damp litmus paper blue.
Chemistry of The Elements
- Diffusion is the random movement of particles in a liqiud or gas to fill available space. They diffuse from where they are most concentrated to where they are least concentrated.
- Atoms are made up of Protons, Neutrons and Electrons.
- Molecules are made up to two or more atoms covalently bonded together.
- Elements are made up of one type of atom.
- Compunds are two or more elements chemically bonded together.
- Mixture are two compounds physically bonded together