•Caused by bacteria.
•Through unprotected anal/vaginal/oral sex.
•Sharing sex toys without cleaning in-between use and/or putting a new condom on it.
•Passed from infected mother to child.
1 of 3
- A person can get infected when the virus enters their body through a break in the skin or through moist areas such as the mouth, ****, and ******.
- Through unprotected anal/******l/oral sex
- Sharing sex toys without cleaning in-between use and/or putting a new condom on it
- Herpes can be spread to or from the ********, ****, or mouth during sexual activities or through any direct contact with herpes sores.
2 of 3
- Bacterial infection.
- Unprotected vaginal, anal and oral sex.
- Sharing sex toys that aren't washed after each use.
- Coming into contact with infected genitals (even without penetration).
- Infected semen and vaginal fluid getting into a person's eye.
3 of 3