- Created by: Gem_22
- Created on: 24-05-15 09:23
Content - significant features: what it means, what can we learn, what can we see.
Provenance - where the source came from and when.
Motive - why was the source produced.
Limitations - what can the source not tell us.
1 of 4
Are you Surprised by this Source?
- Either surprised/not OR own knowledge (2-3 marks)
- Explain either surprised or not WITH own knowledge (4-5 marks)
- Explain that you are BOTH surprised and not surprised by the source with own knowledge (6 marks)
2 of 4
Why was this Source Created in ____ ?
- Focus on the content of the source (2 marks)
- State the message of the source (3 marks)
- Explain the message and use the content of the source (4 marks)
- State the purpose of the item (5 marks)
- Explain the purpose and use the content of the source (6 marks)
- All the above & refer to the date the source was created (7 marks)
3 of 4
What is the Message of this Source?
- Just uses the source (1-2 marks)
- Give message(s) of the source (3-4 marks)
- Message supported by details of source OR own knowledge (5-6 marks)
- Message supported by details of source WITH own knowledge (7 marks)
4 of 4