- Created by: alysmai
- Created on: 04-02-19 11:37
- An animation that makes use of a figure that is photographed, moved and photographed again.
- The photographs are played in sequence to pruduce the animation.
1 of 10
- A bitmap image is made up of individual pixels.
- If a bitmap image is enlarged too much you start to see the pixels.
2 of 10
- Animation technique wher the movement of the live actors is drawn over to get an animation effect with realistic movement.
3 of 10
- Animation technique where you create a start frame and a final frame and the computer generates all the in-between frames.
4 of 10
- A technique used in animation where several frames are superimposed over each other.
- The animator can keep track of the motion so they can see the previous frames before creating the next.
5 of 10
- A storyboard is a plan of your story told in pictures.
- It is a visual representation of everything on the presentation or website.
6 of 10
Persistance of Vision
- The human eye sees an image for a fraction of a second after the image has actually disappeared.
7 of 10
- Contain slightly different drawings on each page, that appear to move when the pages are flipped quickly.
8 of 10
Flash/key frame animation
- A piece of software used to create interactive and animated websites.
9 of 10
- Very sophisticated and expensive software.
- Mainly used by film studios.
10 of 10