What is a social enterprise?
- A social enterprise is a form of business set up with the aim of helping people.
- In a social enterprise, making money is not the main motive.
- Any money made is put back into good causes.
- They are often run as charities with Limited Liability.
1 of 2
Local examples of Social Enterprises.
- Jamie Oliver's 15 - helps unemployed people to get catering jobs.
- Re:Source - helps offenders and drug addicts.
- Eden Project - educating people about plants from all around the world.
2 of 2
Similar Business Studies resources: