- Created by: aimee1502
- Created on: 07-05-17 17:44
- Daughter of Lord and Lady Capulet.
- A beautiful thirteen year old girl.
- She grows up quickly and falls in love with Romeo.
- Romeo's and Juliet's families are enemys.
- She isnt given as much freedom as Romeo.
- She shows amazing courage in trusting her entire life and future to Romeo.
- She end up dying for Romeo.
- The son of Lord and Lady Montague.
- A young man of about sixteen.
- He is handsome, intelligent and sensitive.
- His family is in a dispute with the Capulets.
- His only interest is love.
- As soon as he lies his eyes on Juliet he is immediately in love.
- He secretly marries Juliet.
- He would rather die than live without Juliet.
- A Capulet.
- Juliets cousin on her mpothers side.
Supremely aware of courtesy and the lack of it.
- He becomes aggressive, violent, and quick to draw his sword when he thought his pride was bieng injured.
- His sword is something to be feared.
- A kinsman to the prince.
- Close friends with Romeo.
- Overflows with immagination,wit, and at times a strange, biting satire and broarding fervor.
- He loves wordplay.
- He finds Romeos ideas about love tiresome.
- He can be quite hot headed.
- Lord Montagues nephew.
- Romeo's cousin and thoughtful friend.
- Makes an effort to diffuse voilent scenes.
- A Franciscan friar.
- Friend to both Romeo and Juliet.
- Always ready with a plan.
- Secretly marries the impassionated lovers.
- A catholic holy man.
- An expert on the use of seemingly mystical potions and herbs.
- The patriach of the Capulet family.
- Father of Juliet.
- Husband of Lady Capulet.
- The enemy, for unexplained reasons of montague.
- He thinks paris is a good match for Juliet.
- He commandsrespect and propriety.
- Juliets mother.
- Capulets wife.
- A woman herself who married young.
- Wants Juliet to marry Paris.
- Relies on the Nurse for moral and pragmatic support.
- Juliets nurse.
- She breast fed Juliet when she was a baby.
- Provides comic relief with her frequently innapropriate remarks and speeches.
- Juliets faithful confidante and loyal intermediaryin Juliets affair with Romeo.
- She believes in love and wants Juliet to have a nice looking husband.
- A kinsman of the Prince.
- The suitor of Juliet most preffered by Capulet.
- He acts as if he is already married.