Facts about the theatre
Facts about the globe are:
- It is an open air theatre.
- The theatre holds 3000 people-1000 stand in the pit.
- It cost 1 penny to stand in the pit.
- People would go there to be spotted or to spot important people.
- People went there because they liked seeing important people being mocked.
- The people in the pit were given the nickname on groundlings.
- Some of the groundlings would get either board or drunk and start throwing nuts and rotten veg.
1 of 2
Facts about theatre in genral
some facts about theatres are:
- In londen some of the important people tried to get it banned.
- theatre was more popular than bear baiting, **** fighting and sword fighting. INfact it was the most popular form of entertainment in londen.
- One important person called it the school of saten.
- A training actor was called a hirling.
2 of 2