SATS Cards

Practise for SATS

HideShow resource information
  • Created by: Jumanji
  • Created on: 01-05-11 11:27


To change a mixed fraction into a fraction, for e.g. if you wanted to change 6 and one quarter, you multiply the quarter by 6 and add the one which makes it 25 over 4. Remember to use the denominator for the answers.

1 of 1


No comments have yet been made

Similar Mathematics resources:

See all Mathematics resources »