Were the SA a threat to Hitler and his control ove
- The army is well trained and organized.
- The SA is formed of committed Nazis andhas over 2.5 million members.
- Rohm is an old friend of Hitler.
- How loyal the Army would be to Hitler was unknown.
- The SA was beginning to act out of hand. It was interfering with running the country.
- Rohm stood at Hitler's side during the Munich Putsch in 1923.
- Rohm is ambitious and has decribed Hitler as a 'traitor' to the Nazi movement.
- The army was small - 100,000 men.
- The army approved of Hitler's policies: e.g. Rearming Germany (going against TofV) and to take back land - Lebensraum.
1 of 1