Who would succeed Lenin?
- Trotsky: Radical left wing communist, against NEP, (fighting Zinoviev and Kamenev)
- Zinoviev: Radical left wing communist, against NEP, (fighting Kamenev and Trotsky)
- Kamenev: Radical left wing communist, Against NEP, (Zinoviev and Trotsky)
- Bukharin: Right wing communist, in favour of NEP, (started to form an alliance with Stalin)
- Stalin: expells left wing radicals, CENTRE OF THE PARTY, waiting patiently to see which side to join.
1 of 2
Stalin's removal of his rivals.
2 of 2
Similar History resources: