Rosenhan- Alternative Evidence
2) Both showed consequences of being institutionalised and self-fulfilling prophecies and mortification.
3) R higher validity- were actual patients not a member of staff.
1) Special group of students show higher IQ-labelling.
2) Both behaviour was shaped by self-fulfilling prophecies and labelling
3) P higher validity as double blind. R only single.
1) Said she heard 'thud' and was not admitted to hospital as schizophrenic and was treated well.
2) Rejects as found opposite.
3) R larger sample size (8) than S (1). S could have been bias.