Tests and Uses for Respiration
The uses of respiration are:
- Keeps the body at a steady temperature- 36oC
- To contract muscles
- Release energy from food
- Build up larger cells from smaller cells to make new cell material.
Tests for Respiration:
- Bicarbonate Indicator= Changes from red to yellowy/orange because carbon dioxide is present.
- Cobalt Chloride paper= Started off blue and with water/moisture it changed to pink.
- Limewater= The breathing in tube started clear then turns cloudy.
1 of 1