- Created by: 18taylor.k
- Created on: 04-10-19 12:55
Respiration and photosynthesis
- There are 2 different typs of respiration.
- Aerobic respiration (which uses oxygen)
- Aneorobic respiration (doesnt use oxygen.)
Aerobic respiration is used when you are doing a slow run.
Anaerobic respiration is used when you are sprinting.
- The chemical equation for aeorobic respiration is glucose+oxygen->carbon dioxide+water.
- The chemical for aneorobic respiratin is glucose->carbon dioxide+water.
1 of 1