- Human life is sacred.
- Therefore should be preserved at all costs.
- Allah gives life and he is responsible for ending it.
- 'It is He (Allah) who grants death and life'.
- Suffering is seen as a test of faith.
- body is a temple of god
- you shall not murder
- only god owns life only he can take it away (sanctity of life)
- suffering is seen as having a purpose in life
- Wrong in all circumstances (absolute morality)
- 'It is He (Allah) who grants death and life'
- This suggests that Allah is in charge of all matters of life and death.
- UNLESS MOTHERS LIFE IS AT RISK
- Abortion, God created all life and it is sacred. Unborn babies should have the same rights. Ten Com.. "do not kill"
Conception of human embryo outside the womb.
Used when a couple are unable to concieve naturally
AIH- Artifiical Insemination By Husband
Would argue that using IVF you are playing God "Hannah had no children because the Lord had closed her womb" Some Christians say God has plans for some women to remain childless.
Others would argue that a loving God would want people to use technology to have children