Religion, poverty and wealth
- Charity- To give help or money to those in need
- Compassion- Sympathy and concern for others.
- Ecumenical- Different Christian denominations working together
- Immoral- Not conforming to accepted standars of behaviour.
- Moral- Conforming to accepted standards f behaviour.
- LEDC- Less Economically developed countries.
- MEDC- More economically developed countries.
- Philanthropist- Someone who donates money, goods, services or time to help a cause which benefits society.
- Tithe- The christian practice of giving a tenth of their income to charity.
- Trade restriction- Restrictions made by one country about the amounts and types of goods it will allow into the country from other countries.
1 of 1