- Adultery- A married person having a sexual relationship with someone whom they are not married.
- Annulment- A marriage terminated by the Church because it is not valid.
- Civil partnership- Legal recognition of a same-sex relationship with a registry office ceremony.
- Commitment- A bond between a couple.
- Divorce- The legal ending of a marriage.
- Pre-marital sex- Having a sexual relationship before marriage.
- Promiscuity- Having many sexual partners without commitment.
- Re-marriage- Marrying again after divorce. Also after annulment or widowhood.
- Sacrament- A special action which brings Christians closer to God.
- Vows- Sacred promises a couple make at marriage.
1 of 1
Similar Religious Studies resources: