Relationships - Keywords
1 of 8
Relationships - Keywords - Answers
- Chasitity - Not having sex before marriage and remaining sexually pure. For example the silver ring thing
- Commitment - A sense of dedication and obligation to something or someone. For example being faithful in a marriage.
- Conflict - Stress and strain that take place in a relationship. For example arguing over money.
- Love - One of the most powerful human emotions that brings people together. For example showing agape love to a complete stranger.
- Reconciliation - Apollogising and making up after an argument. For example marriage counciling.
- Responsibilities - Actions you are expected to carry out. For example raising your children well.
2 of 8
Is it fair? - Keywords
3 of 8
Is it fair? - Keywords - Answers
- Authority - Power over others through position or moral teaching. For example the police or a vicar
- Discrimination - The action of treating people differently because of prejudice or acting upon prejudice. For example not giving someone a job because of who they are.
- Equality - The belief that everyone should have equal rights. For example the right to an education.
- Identity - The sense of who you are in terms of character and personality. For example your religion and beliefs are part of your identity.
- Injustice - Where everyone is not treated equally. For example unfair inprisionment.
- Prejudice - Judging people to be inferior or different without cause. For example deciding you dont like someone before you've even met them.
4 of 8
Looking for meaning - Keywords
5 of 8
Looking for meaning - Keywords - Answers
- Afterlife - A belief that human experience continues after death. For example belief in heaven and hell.
- Awe - A sense of wounder in relation to Gods creation or presence. For example looking at beautiful scenary.
- Community - A group of people joined together because they share something in common. For example the same religion.
- God - The ultimate and supreme power who people worship.
- Revelation - The way in which God chooses to reveal himself to people. For example through miracles.
- Symbolism - A representation of an idea through images. For example the cross represents and reminds them that Jesus died to save our sins.
6 of 8
Our World - Keywords
7 of 8
Our World - Keywords - Answers
- Creation - The way in which something is uniquely made. For example God created the world.
- Dominion - Being in charge and having power over others. For example using the environment to benefit humans.
- Environment - The surroundings of the place in which human beings live. For example the countryside.
- Humanity - All the people who live on earth.For example Gods creation.
- Soul -The part of human nature which is spiritual and influences an individuals personality. For example the part of God within all humanity.
- Stewardship - The God given responsiblity to care for the world. For example humans were put in control, but they should respect the life on the world.
8 of 8